PORTLAND, Ore., – (March 24, 2014) – Freightliner Trucks is planning a series of special events, giveaways and appearances at the 2014 Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS).
The Freightliner Trucks booth (#30125) will feature interactive displays and a selection of the company’s most impressive trucks, including the Cascadia® Evolution, the Cascadia CNG with a 48-inch sleeper cab, the rugged 122SD, the versatile M2 106, durable 114SD and much more.
Highlights will include:
· Eric Harley from Red Eye Radio will serve as guest emcee inside the booth throughout all three days of the show.
· The launch of a new rewards program from Team Run Smart, and the opportunity to chat with Team Run Smart pros for tips on smart trucking.
· Record-holding stunt driver Mike Ryan’s exciting new stunt video, “Size Matters 2” will be shown in the Freightliner booth. Ryan’s tricked out Cascadia Evolution Pikes Peak Hill Climb race truck will be in Lobby B of the Kentucky Exposition Center’s south wing, where he will sign autographs throughout the show.
· MATS attendees can put their driving skills to the test using Cascadia Evolution 1/14-scale remote controlled trucks during the Cascadia Evolution Challenge in Lobby B of the exposition center’s south wing. Winners may be eligible to win one of six (6) Richard Petty Driving Experience packages; a 1/14 scale model of the Cascadia Evolution; and a variety of NASCAR® merchandise.
· A special Cascadia cut-away cab will be available to allow attendees to test out the Freightliner In-Cab Training (FIT) System, which utilizes resistance bands inside the cab.
Visit booth #30125 at any time during MATS for more information on the latest technology and product offerings from Freightliner Trucks.
For more information about Freightliner Trucks, go to www.freightlinertrucks.com.
Freightliner Trucks is a division of Daimler Trucks North America LLC, headquartered in Portland, Oregon, and is the leading heavy-duty truck manufacturer in North America. Daimler Trucks North America produces and markets Class 4-8 trucks and is a Daimler company, the world's leading commercial vehicle manufacturer.