Top twelve winning Detroit™ distributors named
PORTLAND, Ore.– Oct. 6, 2015 – Daimler Trucks North America announced today the twelve winning Detroit™ distributors who have won the Race to Charlotte. The winners will enjoy an all-expense-paid, VIP trip-for-two to the Bank of America 500 at the Charlotte Motor Speedway on October 10, 2015. Winners will join the Detroit Genuine Parts Racing Team to cheer on driver Brad Keselowski in the No. 2 Detroit Genuine Parts Ford Fusion.
The Race to Charlotte competition, hosted by Daimler Trucks North America and Detroit™, awarded top selling distributors for all-makes parts sales made between June 1 and August 31, 2015.
“Our network has been extremely engaged throughout this entire competition,” explains Catherine Auckland, director, aftermarket marketing, Daimler Trucks North America. “Although it’s all friendly competition, the annual Race to Charlotte challenge has been a great way for our Detroit distributor network to introduce all-makes products to our customers and engage in a little friendly competition at the same time. We’ve had many distributors vying for these top spots. Congratulations to our winners this year.”
The winning 12 distributors are:
1. W.W. Williams Southwest, Inc., Phoenix, Ariz.
2. Clarke Power Services, Inc., Cincinnati, Ohio
3. Wajax Power Systems, Central, Toronto, Ontario
4. Interstate Power Systems, Minneapolis, Minn.
5. Clarke Power Services Inc., Indianapolis, Ind.
6. Pacific Power Products, Kent, Wash.
7. Interstate Power Systems, Omaha, Neb.
8. Florida Detroit Diesel Allison, Orlando, Fla.
9. Penn Detroit Diesel Allison, Muncy, Pa.
10. Stewart & Stevenson Power, El Paso, Texas
11. Clarke Power Services Inc., Henderson, Ky.
12. Clarke East, Charlotte, N.C.
About Daimler Trucks North America
Daimler Trucks North America LLC, headquartered in Portland, Oregon, is the leading heavy-duty truck manufacturer in North America. Daimler Trucks North America produces and markets commercial vehicles under the Freightliner, Western Star and Thomas Built Buses nameplates. Daimler Trucks North America is a Daimler company, the world's leading commercial vehicle manufacturer